• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got my hair cut!

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
Okey I jsut litery like got my hair cut not 20 mins ago!
The pics arnt the best of me cause im tired so I look sadish I geuss but anyways what fo you think?

Before
DSC03008.jpg

DSC03009.jpg

After(now)
DSC03102.jpg

DSC03100.jpg

DSC03103.jpg

so what do yall think?

Okey I jsut litery like got my hair cut not 20 mins ago!
The pics arnt the best of me cause im tired so I look sadish I geuss but anyways what fo you think?

Before
DSC03008.jpg

DSC03009.jpg

After(now)
DSC03102.jpg

DSC03100.jpg

DSC03103.jpg

so what do yall think?

you look fantastic pet.

Your hair looks lovely !!
The layers make it look more stylish but not too 'set' if you know what I mean!!

The landscape where you live looks fab too. I would love to visit your part of the world

Janex

bl**dy h*ll Jane, you're right! there's a mountain range in the background!!! :shock: :lol:
Hair looks great - and yep, I'd say you look older :D

u in canada ?
that looks like a bit of canada.
Anyways I think your hair looks fab... I especiallly like the front, and when you have straight hair that style really suits it.

hehe thats how i usually have my hair cut! its really nice it has alot of shape to it now, and the layers really suit you! xxx

p.s y ou defo look older, if you posted them pics n said they were different ages i would believe u!!

lol Those there are the Rocky Moutains!I love my moutains.They also cut right through the middle of the town.We also have other moutains particlly surronding my town.and I live far from Canada I live in El Paso Texas!Also theres one part were the moutain eroded and it looks like and elepant!!
I love these moutians sometimes they will look pinkish !

lol Thanks all!

Its really lovely, its got a nice shape to it and it doesn't have too many layers, its great!:D I have a similar style, but its shorter and have more of a side parting.

Thanks!I just got a voulmizing and body adding shampoo and conditoner.So ina little my hair will have more shape to it!
Yeah I live pretty far away from most of you here lol :lol:

Back