• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

did they hear me and behave?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
Its been a bit emotional here..bif was so ill but last few days shes been eating pellets.scoffing hay.pooping loads and normal sized....and relaxing.and sleeping so comfy instead of awake and eyes half closed and hunched up.
salem her adopted cat son..:lol: was s worried for is "mummy" that he slept by her feet everytime he came into the lounge.he was worried for her.now shes been feeling better last 2 days hes just kissed her and walked away.

i have got the house to clean up..its a real hovel..ive got bedding that needs cleaning and i realy need to find a launderette as most of it wont fit in my machine!
weve been feeling guilty over willow being in the crate most of the time with about 5 hours a day out running round kitchen lounge hall and stairs....shes so wanting to be with buns.
where theyre penned apart during exercise for willow bif has been biting willow thro the bars and today after re reading bonding experences here and online about trios i was very upset and came to the conclusion i was stupid..irresponsible and selfish..bif is very dominant and stress driven and so would get ill from bonding surely.....and never let willow join in.
i was so upset i told my mum and half sister that shed be better off if i rehomed her..shes such a lovley big girl..with so much love to share...

well when i came downstairs they must have sensed me being upset so i went back upstairs till i had calmed down as i didnt want to upset bif.
All evening instead of biting willow thru the bars..bif just sniffed her and even rubbed noses a few times as did willow.whos terrifed of miss fang btw:lol:

they were like it once willow had gone to bed..no snarling thru crate bars at her...im sooo proud of bif..willow never retaliates as she runs from bif..even tho she did get her badly that one time when she escaped some months back!

were they in a very unusual good mood or did they hear me on the phone and bif wants her to stay so she can terrorise her :oops: :lol:

Who knows :shock: Hope you make the right decision anyway - don't feel pressured into bonding just because everyone else here does :?

no i dont intend to be intimidated..but i did get willow with the intention of bonding them together...bif and her especialy..berties laid back and the more the merier he says:lol:

thye were fine yesterday too but bifs not well again with her tummy but i think its cos shes picking upsad vibes..itll be a year ago tomorrow that we lost her hubby oscar..and we are feling it.:(

Awww Deb, that time of year again eh.....:(

If its going to be too stressfull on Biffykins, or anyone else, dont do it. You know your buns better than anyone else and I know you'll do your best to keep them all as happy and as healthy as you can.:wave:

thank you donna..you rember how it destroyed us last year..:(

helen...thank you hun...its never easy..aniaml or human death anniversary:(

Back