• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rat pics

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I got some cute pics i had to share! My friend is on holiday for the weekend and im looking after his rats. They were kept in a tiny hamster cage :shock: ive put them into a bigger cage while they are staying with me. They havent got names yet, they're the leftovers from a litter his other rat had. They havent been handle before, but i get them out, they are very nervous but cuddley.
jandh.jpg

jh.jpg

The pics are abit blurry

honestly! you turn your back for a second and they're off
"hey she left the door open"
DSCF0003-2.jpg

"come on!"
DSCF0002-3.jpg

DSCF0004-3.jpg

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"
DSCF0006-2.jpg

"Of course it is!!"
DSCF0005-2.jpg

and these 2 boys *guessing they are* are not living with me why! - I think you should come and visit and then you can leave! :lol: :lol:
but seriously not handled and living in a mouse cage :( the pooor things... rats are such lovely creatures *although I have only just discovered that*...
btw I will trade a girl for those 2 - shes a moooo!

:lol: aww! i cant trade them, i only have them til tuesday, then they go home :cry: :evil: They are difficult to hold still for long enough to look but i think they are girls :? im not sure how old they are though... my friend doesnt even really care about the poor little things :(
They are so sweet, im gonna miss them:(

Back