• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats the highest your bunnies have jumped?

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Just got back from the vets. The vet did do their vaccinations together :roll: :lol:

Anyway Trip was on the examination table just sitting there and all of a sudden he jumped, cleared my head :shock: and landed on the floor. He kind of just looked like what ya looking at and lay down :? Me and the vet were like omg and ran over to him but he seemed perfectly happy sitting on the floor :lol:

The vet gave him a proper check over after that and said he is fine, and he is happily binkying about the run now. I knew they jumped high, but he seriously cleared my head and landed fine :shock:

Just got back from the vets. The vet did do their vaccinations together :roll: :lol:

Anyway Trip was on the examination table just sitting there and all of a sudden he jumped, cleared my head :shock: and landed on the floor. He kind of just looked like what ya looking at and lay down :? Me and the vet were like omg and ran over to him but he seemed perfectly happy sitting on the floor :lol:

The vet gave him a proper check over after that and said he is fine, and he is happily binkying about the run now. I knew they jumped high, but he seriously cleared my head and landed fine :shock:

:shock: :shock: my boy used to jump onto my chest of draws from the floor - its about 4 feet high ! :shock: :shock:

I know Trip can jump out of his run, its just the way he jumped over me with such a fall behind me and just looked like it was perfectly normal :shock: I think he might have been aiming to jump on me because they do all jump into my arms at the vets. I ended up with Scarlett on my shoulder too when it was her turn but she kind of climbed rather than jumping :lol:

I know Trip can jump out of his run, its just the way he jumped over me with such a fall behind me and just looked like it was perfectly normal :shock: I think he might have been aiming to jump on me because they do all jump into my arms at the vets. I ended up with Scarlett on my shoulder too when it was her turn but she kind of climbed rather than jumping :lol:

silly rabbits :lol: :lol: :lol:

teegs jumped from standstill over a 3-4ft (cant remember how high it is) pen side straight over and leanded on the floor, then looked at me as though saying ' ha that will teach you to put me back home early' :roll:

:lol: I saw Rory clear his three and half foot pen, I couldnt believe it, he jumped right onto the sofa then flopped over. Its got a lid on the pen now:shock: :lol:

Jack has jumped off the exam table before, cleared my head, and the vet's (who is taller than me!), attempted to scrabble up the wall in mid-jump, landed back down with a thud on her bottom (which worried me!!), legged it into a corner and started washing.

the vet and I were both in shock but she was fine. we now do all her exams on the floor... :roll: :lol:

Last time my bun was at the vets he was objecting to all the injections. He was sitting on the table and put his paws up on me, as if to say 'make him stop it mum', then jumped clean over my shoulder, hit the wall and ended up on the floor :shock: To say it was a suprise is an understatement! The vet said to leave him on the floor for a minute, he hopped around and was fine, then he went back into his carrycase on floor level :lol:
Glad the vets did the vaccinations together in the end! ;)

:lol: :lol:
good job at the vets doing them together - :censored: receptionists :lol: :lol:
Snowflake cleared 5ft when she binkied to high once - Dont know who was more surprised when she landed. :? :lol:

:lol: :lol:
good job at the vets doing them together - :censored: receptionists :lol: :lol:
Snowflake cleared 5ft when she binkied to high once - Dont know who was more surprised when she landed. :? :lol:

Awww can just imagine her thinking how did I do that :lol:

When I told the vet she said oh dont listen to them of course I will do them both now :D And she made sure they only charged me for one appointment :D

Back