• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I attempt the bond?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
Should I attemt to bond, Holly, Basil and Asbeau?
They are in a divided run at the moment and they are licking each other through the bars and Asbeau keeps happy flopping :love: Non of them have grunted, thumped or bitten each other through the bars which is what Holly would usually do.
I have no doubts about Holly getting on with another buck but Basil can be protective over Holly, although he is a very laid back and sweet bunny.
Both bucks are neauterd obviously.
I could clean out both the play houses and disinfect them and the toys, then move Blue into Holly and Basil's house and move Holly, Basil and Asbeau into Blue's house so it is neauteral territory.
What do you think?

P.S Asbeau seems only to be aggresive towards humans.

I think I will bond them, it's worth a shot :) I'll just wear thick gloves and long sleeved top just in case.

yeah, it's over already :(
Asbeau chased Holly, Basil got Asbeau, they were fighting really bad, so I seperated them. I guess Asbeau will ahev to be a single bunny :(

:shock: That was quick! Are basil and holly still ok together? Were there any injuries to any of them?

Blue is going to be bonded with Magic.

No, none of them are inured, there were in there about a minute but I didn't want them to get hurt.

Sorry i thought you only had 4, lol. Maybe you could try and bond Blue, Magic and Asbue see if that works, you never kno unless you try.

I hope it works out fo those 3 then, it will be nice for Asbuae to have friends, i'm dreading having to try my 2 males together, there both so laidback and sniff each other through mesh all the time, so hope it works for me to, lol.

Back