• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My set up...

montyflossy

Alpha Buck
Hi Guys,
Well the sun is shining and as I'm always so nosy about other peoples set ups I thought it was time I shared some pics of mine!
We have a 3 tier garden with garage (or bunny bedroom) at the end.
Up to 3 runs on the lawn...
rabbits031.jpg

Flossy in hers. She has been having treatment for EC so has her own run and half the lawn.
rabbits030.jpg

Molly in another one.
Our top patio with Jimmy and Cookie's happy hutch combo and Molly's night time quarters!
rabbits033.jpg

And the rather scruffy garage where some buns sleep
rabbits036.jpg

We also have 2 bunnies, Boris and Lola on our lower patio in a hutch run combi but I'm not showing you as all our bottles from the past week are out there ready to be recycled and its not a pretty sight :shock:

Lucy x

neil, oh how I wish for a bit more garden! Or a o/h who wasn't allergic so they could all move indoors (only joking wouldn't change him really!):lol:

neil, oh how I wish for a bit more garden! Or a o/h who wasn't allergic so they could all move indoors (only joking wouldn't change him really!):lol:

Yes, but all we have is a backyard (very northern) and a dozen window boxes full of grass and sunflowers :lol: !

Neil

Is that hutch in the last piccy from p@h?

Think thats the one im gonna get for my two. What do u think of it?

Well your bunnies always look extremely happy to me!!!!!!!!!!!! will never forget that bunny eating pic, mouth wide open. Made my day :D

The hutch in the second to last pic (single storey to the right) is from p@h but to be honest the combi one also in the pic was cheaper and bigger (from happyhutch) Only have the single one like it is cos Molly is very old and I would worry about her using a steep ramp.:D

ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughed out loud then, it gets me every time, she looks like my little Cookie only Cookie would never sit still for a photo. Brilliant pic :lol:

Sorry, having a blonde moment :roll: , i meant second to last piccy!

Perhaps id better have a rethink then and go for the Happy Hutch :)

bunbuns,

Yes I would go for the combi, I bid for mine on ebay and got it for £112 (inc delivery). The p@h one cost me £150 and obviously is smaller. Unless of course you have an elderly bun, or a bun which could find i hard to use the ramp. Mine have not had any probs but I know some people have experienced problems with ramps.

They are both about 2yrs old so thats not a problem.

They have never used a ramp before but im sure they'd get the hang of it!
Especially if there was food involved :lol:

Back