• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of members Mini Rex rabbits PLEASE...

Wuzzy

Warren Scout
I would love to see pics of everyones Mini Rexes. I have a red male and would like to see others.
Thanks a bunch!

I would love to see pics of everyones Mini Rexes. I have a red male and would like to see others.
Thanks a bunch!

My boy Shadow is allegedly a Mini Rex, but he isn't very mini!! I've never seen a 'full size' rex to compare him to so I don't know :)

This is him anyway:

Image239.jpg

Image152.jpg

Image055.jpg

Image233.jpg

Image246.jpg

My boy Silas - he's sort of an undermarked dalmation (one spot on his back :lol:), very mini and perhaps a cross - but he does have the curly whiskers - so dunno really! :lol:

i-1.jpg

100_4514.jpg

100_4487.jpg

100_4409.jpg

100_4405.jpg

100_4392.jpg

i have two dalmation mini rexes, one brown and white, the other black and white. They are only 9 weeks old.

52qkjf9.jpg

see my siggy too.

Well Dexy came to me a "mini" but theres nothing mini about him.... :oops: :oops: :oops: But then hes not big enough to be a standard. I'm guessing minirexes can be like dwarf lops not small at all! :lol:

dex7-1.jpg

dex4-1.jpg

Back