• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honking?

Joob-joobs

Mama Doe
Anybody know if a 6 year old neutered male should still be making a honking noise whilst humping a neutered female during bonding?

I'm trying Leo and Skye again and he's making lots of honking noises as he's humping her. I didn't think they did that after they'd been neutered. I've had a look underneath just to make sure :lol: and I can't see any balls. I rescued him 3 months ago so even if it was a recent op any hormones should have subsided. Anyone else had this?

George was`buzzing` for England last wkend when i was trying to bond him & he`s been neutered for well over a year!:shock: I must admit i picked him up to makesure his `happy sacks` had actually been removed!:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess they still get excited, intact or not!:rolleyes:

Su.x

I thought honking was just a sign of happiness, too. ^^

My rabbit makes strange, honking sounds when thumping... which he does for no obvious reason. I sometimes think he does it just to show off to his girlie. :rolleyes:

Back