• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pampered piggies website-fab service

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
I just had to give them a mention as they are wonderful. I ordered some items for my bunny who has been poorly and off her food. I emailed them to ask if they could send out a.s.a.p and they emailed me back within half an hour to say it was packed and going to be sent out the same day. Sally who runs it so very kindly put in a free gift of some alfalfa pellets as she said they helped her sick bunny and thought they might help my bunny. How kind was that!!!! best thing is my bunny loves them and to my delight got stuck into them. She has lost quite alot of weight so they should really help!
So a big thumbs up for www.pamperedpiggies.co.uk

I completely agree. I love Pampered Piggies. I received an order this week - great service, and everything is packaged so nicely.

I love pampered piggies, I have orderd twice and bougth some stuff from an opend ay at a rescue centre.
She is very kind, she gave me some products to use as prizes for the fundraiser I'm doing for Hopper Haven.

I love them too! They're so helpful and they always let you know if for any reason your order might be delayed.

My lot love their seagrass ball things.

I have received my first order this week.

Posh 'n Go shampoo
Live 'n Easy treatment shampoo
Coconut Melt (I think its like a conditioning treatment)
Buzz Off (insect repellent)

When I opened the jiffy bag and smell was so yummy.

I haven't tried anything out yet but will do very soon!

Nicola

Sally is great :D I am just about to do an order actually :lol: My Beau won the bunny competition and she sent him such a lovely prize, im going to share it out tomorrow ;)

I love it! Sally is fab, shes a regular on guinea pig rehome actually. I had a lovely free gift once and the label had a pick of one of her piggies on it!

Am I the only one who would really like to try the shampoo themselves?:oops:

They sound so nice, I don't have any piggies anymore so I have no excuse.:lol:

I love Sallys stuff and have bought from her since she started. Natural products at exceptional prices :D

Back