• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can i get a pretty large hay rack?

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
Im after a decent size hay rack... preferably the size of a shopping basket, and before you ask... no i aint going to nick one, so any other ideas? :lol:

I have a wooden wine box that we get 6 bottles of vino in from Costco, he sits in it :lol:

I think you can buy storage baskets from Ikea that fit into their wardrobe systems, same principle as the shopping basket but slightly shallower.

Yep you can get wall mounted hanging baskets that are hay rack shaped. Some can have quite wide spacing between the bars so you might want to run some mesh over if you're putting it low enough they could jump in so they can't get their feet caught through.

Tam

A shopping basket makes a great hay rack. I didn't pinch it ;)
My Mum forgot to take it back about 2 years ago. So I put it to good use. :lol:
hayrack.jpg

If you can't persuade your mum to nick one for you accidentally :p I think a hanging basket is a great idea :)

That shopping basket is so fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tesco's or Asda?

What imagination! A nice little sideline there, selling 'hay racks'! :lol: :lol:

Co-op Actually. :lol: I fixed it using those things that you use to secure electric wires to walls. They are like a round plastic thing with a nail on it.

hayrack.jpg

What a fab idea!!! But I can just imagine the newspaper Headlines appearing in a few weeks' time: "Mysterious disappearance of shopping baskets nationwide..police investigate"!

:?
hayrack.jpg

Yes i couldnt remember who had one!! Brilliant :thumb:, but how on earth do you walk out with a shopping basket, when you unload everything you leave them at the till?? :lol:

What a fab idea!!! But I can just imagine the newspaper Headlines appearing in a few weeks' time: "Mysterious disappearance of shopping baskets nationwide..police investigate"!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb:

and Neil.... i think i that would be considered gross misconduct ;) maybe on my last day there :lol:

Back