• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally testing the new run

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
After all the heavy rain we've finally had a dry day today. So I put the bunnies into their new run. There was a lot of chasing and growling and nipping and lunging, but no serious fight. Now they are all quite exhausted and either stretched out flat or nibbling grass.

newrun1.jpg

newrun2.jpg

Sorry for not knowing :oops: but are these three bonded and live together?
I've seen my trio get quite aggressive with each other when I put them in a run on the grass, but they're OK in their wendy house and run - is it 'cos it's new territory do you think?

What a huge run!! lucky babies!! I guess that chasing etc was just cos they were in a new area or something? Auntie Janice will know... I can't believe how quickly baby Luna is growing!! :D

My three were bonded about 5 weeks ago. They are still not best friends, little Luna is a bit of an underdog and gets chased a lot. They did get a bit aggressive in this new territory, but after a while they were too exhausted to do any more growling and chasing.

What a huge run!! lucky babies!! I guess that chasing etc was just cos they were in a new area or something? Auntie Janice will know... I can't believe how quickly baby Luna is growing!! :D

All the food she eats has to go somewhere! :lol: She'll soon be bigger than Penny and probably be the same size or bigger than Snoopy.

Bunny No. 4 might grow to be a bigger size, too. Amy said that the mother is a lop on the large side of medium and the dad is on the small side of medium. Can't wait to meet Amy and the babies tomorrow. :D

Bunny 4!!! Wowee do you have any pics of hte parents!! How exciting! xxxx:D

It's about 14 ft by 4 ft, and it isn't easy to catch them again once they are in there. :lol: But the idea is to connect it to the run under the hutch with a tunnel, and then lure them back into the hutch with food and have a little door to separate the two runs.

How tall is it?
I have recently adopted a bun that is larger than average and am having difficulty finding a run which is bigger than 2' tall. I have one but bigger is always better right :lol: Sorry to bug with questions about the run.:oops:

Looks brill :thumb:

I would love to get one for Liam and Mishy so they can graze for a while everyday. Their permanent run is on slabs and i must admit that i do feel guilty sometimes that they only get "hand fed" grass and dandelions :(

Yeah that's when i would use one of these too :D

oo i want one :D

They are on special offer right now, and Sally said you can google for a 10% off voucher. I got a voucher with my Amazon parcel, but if you look here, there are a few possible vouchers:

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/zooplus.co.uk

You have to remove your 3% off welcome voucher from the shopping cart and replace it with the 10% off one, if you are a new customer.

Back