• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Names-just for fun

Sarah86

Mama Doe
I've just looked up a pet naming website because my gecko's don't actually have proper names I've always called them phats and small because one is larger than the other but now I'm thinking of naming them after a famous larger lady and a famous super model :lol:

I looked up Charlie's name on http://www.bowwow.com.au/ just for laughs

Charlie
Information about this name:
Related Name:Charles
Meaning: From Charles - Strong and manly
Famous Usage: Charlie Watts - drummer from The Rolling Stones.
Screen Details: Lead character Charlie Brown from "Peanuts" Charlie Sheen - TV star from Two and a Half Men and husband of Denise Richards who have a daughter called Sam. Also starred in Platoon and Wall Street. Charlie Chaplin - legendary actor.

Strong and manly-that'll explain how he manages to lift his metal pen up then!

Ruby
Meaning: Precious red jewel
Famous Usage: Ruby from the classic country song of love and betrayal "Ruby, Don't take your love to town'.

That's true - Ruby is my precious jewel!:love:

Millie
Related Name:Milly, Millie, Milli
Meaning: From Mildred - The gentle counselor
Screen Details: Thoroughly Modern Millie - Movie and Broadway Play.

Millie - gentle? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elsie isn't on there :(

but it says Jess means 'god's gift'- that's certainly what she seems to think :lol:

weird here is
Ava (full name avalon)

Famous usage mythical island where king arthur went to recover from his wounds known as the isle of souls

Back