• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Patient

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
I took a couple of pictures of Sasuke today while I was rubbing his feet.
He's gotten sore paws:cry: So I need to put fucidin on his paws 2-3 times a day.
Sasukessr.jpg

Here he is all stretched out. You can see the scars on his back paws. They look better than they did a week ago though:)
P1010023.jpg

Front paws. Not much scars there and he's starting to get more fur on them again too:D

What is fucidin? Rexes are more prone to sore hocks and it MUST be treated with antibiotics as an infection on the bone can be fatal!:shock:

What is fucidin? Rexes are more prone to sore hocks and it MUST be treated with antibiotics as an infection on the bone can be fatal!:shock:

Something to put on the feet. I have antibiotics too;) Got told to give it once in the morning and once at night.

That looks sore. Poor rexes with their hocks. Does the bunny live on vetbed.

No. I'm 99% sure that if he did he'd eat it:roll: He's notorious on chewing on absolutely anything that's chewable. He practically ate his plastic food bowl once:shock: (since then I never used plastic bowls for him) and he's now busy eating is pillow (the one I put in because of his feet)
Usually he lives on regular woodshavings, just like my other rex, but now he lives on several layers of newspaper and hay.

Fucidin is topical antibacterial cream there is also Fucidin H that has Hydrocortisone which is a steriod :D

Got some new pics today.
He's been moved inside since its been raining so much lately, didn't want his feet to get wet.
P1010012.jpg

P1010005.jpg

Still stuck on a pillow. :roll: This time he also got a new one. Which is thicker.
P1010009.jpg

Here he's noticed he's got a new neighbour. My hamster was loose in her ball and made her way behind the cage.
P1010006.jpg

Why are you putting that silvery blinking thing in my cage mom?
P1010015.jpg

Back