• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woo Hoo Bargain!

duracell

Alpha Buck
I was just dropping my better half off at the local market and spotted a large dog crate, I baught it for £4!!!!!!:p

It is 48" and all in perfect working order. This afternoon I am gonna give it a good disinfect then it will be folded away for emergencys.:D

After forking out for loads of stuff it is great to get something this good so cheap!

What a great find. I have a spare which I keep at my parents in Bradford for when me and buns visit, its there home from home!

Lucky YOU!!!!!!!:D :D I just bought three of those new, and it cost me £135........it would have been GREAT if I could have gotten 3 for £12 !!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking about picking up a dog bed too as I see these at car boot sales all the time, if it can be cleaned then it can be used!

I am terrible for my bargain hunting, luckily the only person worse than me is my partner so we match up. Mind we need to cos we are both full time students with a morgage 2 kids 3 rats 2 cats and now 2 rabbits to feed :lol: (Mind we run our own business so it is not nearly as bad as that sounds)

I LOOOOOOOVE bargain hunting and scouring carboots for rabbit worthy items.......but my husband HATES it, so I don't get to indulge myself very often!!!!!:roll: :lol: :lol:

Back