• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rog On Bunny Duty This Morning

capel

Warren Veteran
Bless him! He's taken over all bunny stuff while my back's been iffy. Here he is taking the buns out to their runs this morning. I ran out of memory space so will take some of Pansy this afternoon.
DSC02541.jpg

DSC02544.jpg

Floss found the young raspberry plant while Bournville was still gathering his thoughts!!:lol:
DSC02545.jpg

And now for Lovely Sapphire. She is always very tense when first picked up but Rog says he can actually feeling her relaxing down when she realises nothing bad's about to happen:)
DSC02554.jpg

DSC02556.jpg

Here she is in the run this morning. I've taken some video and will get that sorted and downloaded sometime today
DSC02557.jpg

DSC02558.jpg

Awww what a sweet heart. The man not the buns :lol: Although they are cute as buttons too :D

Where on earth did you get a tube that big for the buns? :shock: I have been looking all over for one big enough for my buns!

He will tonight when he reads the post, but shouldn't think he'll be bothered as he knew I was going to post the piccies up.:)

I love the pic of Sapphire :love: :love: can't wait to get Thomas on the grass will have to wait a little longer though.

Thanks..it's the result of all that rain! Add to that the fact that my two have been kept to the back of the house and the front lawn was pretty unscathed anyway. That'll change now that the two fosters are using it now!! Fortunately we prize our bunnies before the lawn..changed days from when I wouldn't walk across it when it had been frosty for fear of damaging it!!:lol:

Gorgeous pictures H! :D

Men who love rabbits is the sweetest thing ever! I do hope G gets broody for rabbits... :lol:

Hope your back improves soon :( xxx

Last edited:
Back