• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

london excel show 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
Good news is that on initial assessment, figures are slightly up on previous year!.

I only have the Fancy and Lop entry figures, but the overall Fur and Rex entry figures are also at the end of the post.

I have listed them as BREED: ADULT entry/U5 entry

ANGORA: 8/11
LIONHEAD: 34/30
DUTCH: 23/23
SILVER: 3/9
TAN: 20/27
HIMS: 7/12
ENG: 24/7
POLISH: 20/14
NETH DWF: 56/25
HQIN/MAG: 5/6
BEL HARE: 7/2
FLEM GI: 3/1

MINI CASHMERE: 11/12
CASHMERE LOP: 19/10
MINI LOP: 46/41
DWARF LOP: 26/29
GERM LOP: 32/35
ENG LOP: 6/8
FRENCH LOP: 24/16
AOV LOP: 4/10

FUR: 197 (Down a bit on previous year)

RV: 65

REX: 207 (Up on last year)

yay plenty of rex 3 of the adult hares are mine though :cry: not many there

No!, don't believe in breeding and don't believe in showing and quite honestly I am really offended how you seem determined to shove breeding down peoples throats on this forum, in case you hadn't noticed the majority of people run a rescue or help in a rescue or have rescued rabbits.

WHY BREED MORE RABBITS WHEN THERE ARE THOUSANDS IN RESCUES DESPERATE FOR A HOME???????????

Especially when you are selling your in the FREEADs:shock: :shock:
http://household.uk.freeads.net/baby_belgian_hares_for_sale-464046.htm

Last edited:
im going both days so i will need to stock up on treats for my babys,
might be puttin one of my buns on the discovery stand that educates children on the size and care buns need. dont know y rescue centres dont advertise thier centres at the shows as it is so big they could even sell bun,g.pig,rodent products up thier to raise money for the centres is this not a good idea i proberly spend £200 up there on bits im pretty sure others do to.:lol:

I don't think I'm going to be able to get there again this year :(

Too much going on in my life :censored: :lol:

1st and 2nd September :wave: I'm working on the Saturday though so can't come :lol:

Thanks! Is this the one in Reading? (i was getting confused and thinking it was in the ExCEL place in Docklands - is it just supported by the Excel foods people?) :oops: :oops:

The show is at Reading itself :wave: I believe it may be sponsered but I don't really know for certain :?

No!, don't believe in breeding and don't believe in showing and quite honestly I am really offended how you seem determined to shove breeding down peoples throats on this forum, in case you hadn't noticed the majority of people run a rescue or help in a rescue or have rescued rabbits.

WHY BREED MORE RABBITS WHEN THERE ARE THOUSANDS IN RESCUES DESPERATE FOR A HOME???????????

Especially when you are selling your in the FREEADs:shock: :shock:
http://household.uk.freeads.net/baby_belgian_hares_for_sale-464046.htm

I'm not supportive of breeding either but are you not shoving your opinion down people's throats now. This site is for every rabbit keeper!

yes i agree there also:D :D , and without breeders that show many of our beautifulk breeds would die out its people and petshops that dont sex thier pet correctly i should think are the main probs.:evil:

yer it is supported by excel foods theres going to be loads of bunny bit for sale up there cant wait still im nervous though

everyone here is different, and ive said it before and i will say it again. everyone on here loves their pets, and that is the most important thing. Okay we dont agree with breeding but dont think its to to have a go everytime people like raven rex's make a post, were goign to make people feel unwelcome and i dont think its fair :(

thanks missy its true every one does seem to swarm like a flock of vultures i was thinking of getting off of here till i made some good friends on here :D
and im glad theres also understanding ppl on here as well. i know you get good breeders and bad breeders, good rescues and bad rescues there one i know about that used to take the animals of the rspca then sold them in southhall market but its closed down now anyway.
i do hope to see some ppl in the show as it is a wonderful experiance after i have got ova nevernous:lol:

I didn't post on here as i don't agree with breeding or showing. However thats just my option and people are entilted to that.
But i think some people were still offend by an earlier post from yourself, i'm not trying to be rude but just think people should know the full story.
I'm not trying to push you away from RU as it has some very good information from people who know what they are talking about.
Hope i haven't offended just felt it needed saying.

i see both arguments breeders as long as you care for all your bunnies well and look after them so they have good lives and arent forced to consistantly mate so they worn out then i guess i think its ok, on other hand i would never buy from a breeder you get such unusual mixes at rescues and i always feel they need me more.... but i definatly think rescues should sell their wares there thats a fab idea and also mayb could have a rescues bunnies show i like that idea even better... judged on silly tricks bun does, prettyest colour, um.... cutest bun.... high jumper lol im sure it would be fun and if everyone took there buns along wud be great!

Thats a good idea! I'd love to go to a bunny show like that! They had a local dog show like that near me once and my boxer won cutiest in show! I was so proud!

i dont think they can enter thier stalls in at the moment maybe next year!:D
but the B.R.C do run a pet class in thier shows :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back