• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Baby Picis hope you like

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
harepics028.jpg

harepics026.jpg

harepics020.jpg

harepics015.jpg

their all from the same litter but oblivously one has to be different lol :lol:

i have a few at the moment spending lots of time giving cuddles to them but some of my buns only had 1 or 2 kits so its better on the mums that way the one bun that had the most was the hare she had 12 so i split them between the other mums that only had one or 2 makes it a bit eaisier on her and they have all survived:D :D :D

Thats great that the other moms adopted some of the larger litter to take the strain off mom. When I was younger I had an accidental litter and she had 11, she was a fab mum but drained by the time they weaned despite me helping out a bit. Are the Nethie cross buns a accidental litter then since you seem to a breeder of Rexes and Hares?

no it wasnt accidental the father is pure nethie but the mother i bought from petsvill when i started breeding as a nethie which she has in her but shes not pure but shes so friendly i dont mind i paid £40 for her as well

Lovely bunnies but words fail me!:?

Ditto...you do realise that by breeding from a bunny of unknown parentage which you bought from a shop, you could be breeding all kinds of genetic problems don't you? Particularly crossing a nethie with a non-pure nethie, it's just asking for dental problems as the skull shape and size is different in nethies to other breeds, including crosses :shock:

Back