• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Annie my brave baby girl!!!! Pics!!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Here's mummy's brave baby girl!! You can see its all nicely cleaned now and the staples are holding it together while healing....I still find the staples odd but the Vet said they are better than stitches for bunsters...

August101.jpg

And here relaxing behind mummy's arm chair with her boyf Frasier bun...

August105.jpg

August104.jpg

Heya Romy, just seen this, so sorry the girls had words but so glad Annie is ok. She's definately a lucky girl to have Frazer looking after her! Hope she heals up quickly.x

Heya Romy, just seen this, so sorry the girls had words but so glad Annie is ok. She's definately a lucky girl to have Frazer looking after her! Hope she heals up quickly.x

Awww thanks! Frasier is the perfect laid back bun to be around her right now - altho he is a nightmare at feeding time... I have to keep him away from her bowl as he will push her on her wound to get to her foodies after he's gobbled his own!!:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww what a beautiful bun, staples does seem odd but if it mends her thats the main thing. Get well soon :D xxx:love:

AW, bless:lol: If she gets a hang-up about the metal on her face just reassure her that all the best Hollywood stars pay a fortune to have metal in their mouths and that her piece of metal is so special that the vet didn't want to put it on her teeth as nobun would be able to see and admire it!!:lol:

Ive put a large bath towel over the gate so they can't bite each other. It seemed simpler than mesh and they don't seem to try and get through it. She is such a pretty bunny Romy.

Romy, should have said that I have put the towel on my gate after Annie was bitten. TJ is always putting his face through the bars at the girls and Im nervous they will bite him as I didn't think of it. Poor Annie's misfortune has been my warning. She has such a beautiful face.x

AW, bless:lol: If she gets a hang-up about the metal on her face just reassure her that all the best Hollywood stars pay a fortune to have metal in their mouths and that her piece of metal is so special that the vet didn't want to put it on her teeth as nobun would be able to see and admire it!!:lol:

Awwww sweet idea Hilda!:D She doesn't seem phased by it at all. She amazes me. :bunny: :rabbit2:

Romy, should have said that I have put the towel on my gate after Annie was bitten. TJ is always putting his face through the bars at the girls and Im nervous they will bite him as I didn't think of it. Poor Annie's misfortune has been my warning. She has such a beautiful face.x

Bless you, it is worrying. Since it happened I have kept Annie and Frasier in the living room with the baby gate closed and Darcy and Beatrix still in the bedroom with the baby gate closed. I'm the only one who goes in the hall and rest of flat for now. I did initially but some cardboard thru the bedroom baby gate but Beatrix kept pulling and chewing it so I was scared it would still be too easy for something to happen...So now the can't get near eachother at all until Annie is healed up. I'm going to invest in some Rabbit wire I found on the internet but not just yet. Trying to check out all options. I'm worried about the wire bits at the end in case they cause probs with eyes or something? :?

Back