• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

heard it all now !!!!!

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
well as far as excuses for getting rid of a bunny go, ive heard a fair few but this one just shocks me.
i need to get rid of the rabbit cos she has fleas :shock: i said about treating her, the owners reply was, i have 4 children under the age of 4 i cant afford it and my husband says if you cant take her he,ll ring her neck :evil: :evil:
so tonight i went and got her
what awful people the poor little girl is covered in flea dirt, ive put a spot on on her and she,ll see the vet tomorrow, she,s very skinny, a beautiful little mini lop and so friendly to :cry:
when i asked how did she get them i was told she,d caught them through an open window :shock: i said have you got any cats ? she has 6 so its more than likely she got the fleas from them. i did say she should treat them to, but i very much doubt she will.:( :(

Makes my blood boil people like that :evil: So glad you managed to get her, she's in better hands now :D

Here's hoping she gets better soon and finds a loving home.

well i think you better get her neutured as well as the bun:lol: :lol:
How sick all it takes is a couple drops of frontline:censored:

Oh, POOR bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

WHY do these people get these poor bunnies in the FIRST place?!?!?:evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry:

How sick all it takes is a couple drops of frontline:censored:

Frontline should not be used on rabbits! It can cause seizures, skin irritation and in some cases death.

Advantage for rabbits can be used to treat fleas.

Tamsin

I'm glad the bunny is with you now.

I'm thinking of the poor cats. Is there a pet limmit where she lives? Maybe an annomous 'tip' to the right authorities could help them understand where their priorities had gone wrong

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: how bloody awful!! they poor cats have no hope.. and the kids infact, what will happen to them if they get nits :shock: :roll:

Well I hope the kids get nits and she and her stinking husband catch them as well. Giver her a dose of itching and discomfort. Of course we couldn't withold treatment as surely that would be against her human rights :censored:
How come ****** humans get rights and innocent loving creatures get shafted where their rights are concerned? Grrrr, that made me mad.

i just can't believe people. They are scum of the earth. Poor cats - i hope they run off and find a lovely person to look after them:D

Back