• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snuggle bun?

does your bunny snuggle

• no

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • yes

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
do any of your rabbits enjoy a cuddle?

Blue is currently sleeping on my lap with his ikkle paw resting on my hand, whereas tghe other 4 would just bite me and hop off :roll: :lol:

Neither of my bunnies are very cuddly: Jen is far too interested in everything going on around her and Frankie is shy :love: Both gorgeous bunnies though and I wouldn't change their personalities for the world! :love:

Neither of mine like cuddles as such.

They love being stroked and fussed on the ground but if I picked them up to cuddle, they'd probably murder me:lol: !

I don't mind though, I know they love me :love:

Trip likes cuddling me :love: It doesnt impress Scarlett though and she usually come and disturbs him by pushing him and jumping on him :lol:

None of my current buns are real snuggle buns:( (which I find most frustrating as I just want to cuddle them!!).

I've had some real snugglers in the past though - all unneutered males:love:

sooty loves a stroke and a nose rub and will settle on your lap for about 2 seconds then hop off to to investigate something. He's just discovered the joys of bunny kisses though so may mellow in time.

No. Tufty loves her nose rubs though and she rests her head on you and closes her eyes :love: Piglet and Eeyore like them too but not as much as her and Piglet gives me a kiss every morning :D Rubix and Sophie won't let me near them and if I try to nose rub Rubix he hits me :roll: Love them all the same though.

x

3 of mine are, Buttons has alwasy loved cuddles and sits o my brothers lap watching cartoons, lol. Poppy also loves her cuddles and never tries to struggle out. Casper just loves being around people, gets excited when we go to see him, mkes us stand about stroking him for ages and nudges our hands for more and loves his cuddles, dosprefer strokingto cuddles though. Cleo likes nothing, lol will tolerate abit of stroking and being carried to her run but she just wants to be on the grass playing then cuddling i don't mind though shes fnny just to watch :)

I can hold him for quite a long time on his terms, he gives a little nip on the top of my arm to tell me he's had enough, he won't sit on my lap but will lay next to me and like lots of strokes.

Bertie is really affectionate to us; climbs over us, kisses, and nudges etc, but he's nervous if we go to him.
If he's laid out, we can stroke him, but he's not keen on being picked up. He does like T-touch massages on my lap though, chills him out :D

Mine like to sit on the arm of my sofa while i cuddle them. Bugys pushing my arms around her! But if i try and get a cuddle on my lap she runs off!

Deej likes to sit on my chest/stomach, with his butt in my face! If I turn him round he just turns back, he seems to really love that position!!! :oops: :lol:

I've had to put "no" because I think of snugglebuns as those that enjoy a cuddle, which mine don't. They do love to be stroked while on the floor though, and half shut their eyes and do that soft purring/grindy noise , so they enjoy that.

Back