• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mosquitos- eugh!

Sarah86

Mama Doe
I'm sat in the study and can see at least 4 of the devil spawn evil disease spreading little :censored: just outside the window! Now I know where my bites have come from. :evil:

I haven't seen any on the top floor near Charlie, are they here because I live near a canal- I dare one to come near me now I'm armed with my battery powered swatter!

Charlie is vac'd and has fly free sprayed on him- I might spray myself with some :lol:

Mozzies love still water, so a canal will attract them :cry:
I've been paranoid about anything flying since all the myxi outbreaks have been reported, so I'm spraying all the outsides of the sheds and runs with Citronella - garden smells very fresh!
I was sitting in the sun y'day and had a fly that kept landing on my leg, so I sprayed myself as well :lol: :lol:

:censored: i got attacked by a dreaded horsefly when sitting in teh garden with teh buns recently...

had an allergic reaction,w ent to teh pharmacy, soem use they were, tehy thought i had chickenpox and sent me to the docs!!!!

i've never itched so much in my life....nasty flying littlee "things"

Back