• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 frenchys urgent

elaine

Mama Doe
Can anyone help get a bonded pair of frenchy's from northfield b'ham to manchester asap as they need to be moved,

Elaine

Will be visiting family in Derby on Sun 2nd Sept. If they could be got to there from B/ham I could bring them to M/C on the way back if this will help.

Mike

I posted on the other thread in rabbit chat, but if the buns can come as far as Sheffield tomorrow with Chloaster then we can bring them over to Manchester.

No worries... I realised on the other thread too that I'd missed when you posted, and you actually meant for them to come over today and not tomorrow (Saturday :oops: )

The offer still stands if anyone else can get these buns as far as Sheffield or nearby :wave: (although it would have to be tomorrow morning or early afternoon or Sunday/Monday)

I have had a offer of them to be brought to 18/19 on the 8th of sept would that be any good to you

elaine

Both beautiful bunsters now safe and sound at Elaine's. When Leanne and I left them they were happily stretched out together in a nice clean hutch. Thanks, Hannah and o/h for taking time out to collect them and bring them to J19 on your way to the Lakes!

thank you hazel and everyone that helped get these 2 to me they are now settled in a massive cage and have so far investigated what thye are getting for tea

Elaine i have a lady looking for either a single male frenchie or a pair..lives in South Leics..i could homehceck for you if you like..
pm if you'd like her details

Back